Information DESPICABLY CHARMING Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide Despicably Charming with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Despicably Charming with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact Despicably Charming directly.
Why DESPICABLY CHARMING Need Your Information and How DESPICABLY CHARMING Use It
DESPICABLY CHARMING rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide Despicably Charming’s services, such as when DESPICABLY CHARMING use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for Despicably Charming’s mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Despicably Charming share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others. Data Retention
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
DESPICABLY CHARMING may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, DESPICABLY CHARMING may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. DESPICABLY CHARMING describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information DESPICABLY CHARMING hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to Despicably Charming’s processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Despicably Charming after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, DESPICABLY CHARMING will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Despicably Charming’s use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Despicably Charming
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kerry Francis-Watts, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Despicably Charming at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail Despicably Charming at:
Kerry Francis-Watts, Despicably Charming, 62 Speldhurst Rd, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 0DY, United Kingdom.